Friday 16 May 2014

Day 92 -- Insanity workout is insane

This week's training were very erratic because of the closure of the swimming pool, we couldn't have any proper training. So, the coach told us we were going to have a special training that's just going to last 1 hour. Being a lazy bum, I was so happy when I saw '1 HOUR', but I was too naive.. 

To my 'horror', my instructor used the famous Insanity workout for training! I'd heard so much about it before because some of my girlfriends are pro-health and gym and I got to hear about it, and I have some idea how crazy it can be. But I was still blown off by the workout! In just 1 hour, I was sweating like a mad cow; imaging those guys in the gym with droplets of sweat dripping down every single part of their body. Yes, I was that wet when we were just halfway through the workout. 

It's was really tiring during the workout, but the feeling afterwards was heavenly. Because every part of the body was forced to do something, it was quite therapeutic (oh no! I think I am showing signs of masochism :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment