Thursday 1 May 2014

Day 77 -- Virgin K session in Taiwan!

Went for my very first K session with the gang and my buddy last night! Huge thanks to Alice who helped us booked the room going with us! But sadly we didn't get to have a group picture capture.

I guess the biggest cultural shock (?) we have here should be the fact they allow the patrons to smoke in the rooms. So, when we first entered the room, we were greeted by the overwhelming smell of cigarettes. But the good thing was that our room had a personal washroom, and it is CLEAN! How many times do we need to worry about unclean washrooms here but I'm so surprised about it! Another happy moment is when I saw the room. For the 5 of us, we were given a room that could easily fit 8-9 people. Large room checked! And every hour, we were given warm wet towels and the crew will check if we needed to adjust the temperature of the room. Good service checked!

Well, I guess other than the pungent smell of cigarettes, I'm quite loving my experience with the karaoke service here. Oh, did I mention? I went to 享温馨 at 新倔江 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment