Thursday 1 May 2014

Day 78 -- Dragonboat dedication

Why do I make such a title?

Went to collect the dragonboat tees with Adeline in the afternoon and spent the night for training. So I practically spent the bulk of my waking hours doing something related to dragonboat today! Alright, I confess. I slept in today and by the time I woke up it's already midday.

Well, the size I got was so fitting that it meant I cannot gain anymore weight during this exchange. But I am loving the material because it's Nike Dri-fit. Ok, I am biased. I am a huge fan of their Dri-fit technology and I can't really find another brand that is comparable to it.

The training was tough as usual and I was so tired after the training but I could not rest because I still had my assignment to rush out. Thank God, I managed to complete it right before posting here :)

And I'm so sorry for the lack of pictures for such a long time because I hadn't got time to filter and post them here! I'll try but now it's time for me to sleep because I'm having another long day ahead :(

No comments:

Post a Comment