Monday 5 May 2014

Day 81 -- A taste of home!

Went to Black dog oden with Miyuki and Min Yu for dinner because we were craving for Singaporean food! Miyuki's buddy brought her to this place a few weeks ago and today it's our turn!
We had kaya toast, char kway teow and milo dinosaurs! Other than the char kway teow that tasted like black pepper seafood phad thai (quoting Miyuki), which is not Singaporean at all, the other 2 were so good!! Especially the kaya toast! I had such a huge craving for it for such a long time and the only place I knew have it was the Yakun at Taipei! But now, I can have it within Kaohsiung :D
No words can describe the ecstasy within me!! Furthermore, it's situated along the love river, which means it's really near nsysu! Now, that's really awesome news!! I can go literally anytime I crave for it!
And now, finally pictures of the food!




No comments:

Post a Comment