Sunday 4 May 2014

Day 80 -- A memorable learning experience

So, it's day 2 of the PILOT Gloal conference and I am thankful that I am yet again given this wonderful opportunity of being a facilitator for the event, although I really hate about having to assemble at 7am -.-

There were more learning because of the really useful workshops I attended. Those concepts taught during the workshops can be really useful especially when I step out to the working world in the future! Due to the nature of my major, there isn't much exposure to such leadership concepts and because I joined the conference, I learnt something new and applicable! Nothing can describe how blessed I felt being able to participate in this event.

Other than the content, I also got to know so many locals through this event, and more importantly, got to interact with them. Not that I lack such opportunities from attending classes, but it was in this conference I got to meet locals who come from different parts of Taiwan. What a rare opportunity!

Well, I K.O. after returning from the event, a sleep more than 12 hours! This explains this overdue post.

No comments:

Post a Comment