Wednesday 25 June 2014

Day 131 -- Happy Birthday to me!

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY TO ME! It's my first birthday spent abroad and thank God I have a bunch of awesome friends to celebrate it with me :)

We were having a gathering at the international dorm, enjoying Pepa's food and alcohol from Czech when the lights were off. At first I didn't even suspect anything (my phone wasn't with me and I'm not very time conscious even with my watch on :p) then I saw the candle lights. Surprise surprise! Guess the 武嶺girls are getting more creative with their surprise planning! Thank you all who were involved! I'm truly blessed with the love showered!

Went to the salon with Miyuki in the afternoon to get our hair done. After a long and painful 3 months wait, the end of the semester is finally here for me to dye my hair! Did something daring this time round because I was really tired of the red/copper/blonde hair I had for the past 5 years! So, cheers to a new change :)

We then met up with Alice after doing our hair for dinner :) We wanted to try the pasta shop recommended by Maggie near Pier 2, but the sudden rain forced us to have our plans changed. In the end we had Korean cuisine, which was affordable and nice!

Thank you to all for the birthday wishes, be it online or offline! Ciaos~



No comments:

Post a Comment