Saturday 21 June 2014

Day 127 -- Finally Finished!

After 2 papers and 1 presentation squeezed in a day, I am finally (unofficially) done with all my papers! Reminiscing the past week, it was crazy! But it is also only in Taiwan can I start studying for my finals just one week prior to the papers and still try to manage it. I can never do this in NTU, never.

Perhaps I looked offended (blame it on my 'default' face) when the teacher or classmates side-tracked to other unrelated topics during class, my drama review teacher actually asked me into her office and apologised (?) to me for side-tracking. I didn't mind because I felt it added life to the classes, but oh wells.

Went for Pavel's rooftop (farewell) BBQ party after lessons and I'm so thankful that I got a free ride to Love River from one of my favourite classmate from creative drama! She was always so helpful, especially when I was struggling with ideas for my assignments she actually helped me with it. Not to mention the free ride from the Fine Arts Building to the Gym every week so that I will not be late for my training every Thursday!

Back to the BBQ, Pavel was a really great host, making sure we had food and was comfortable, which wasn't much of a problem because the people present was either friends or friends of friends. In short, we were all connected. We had a great time eating and hanging out as usual, and I tried this national drink of Czech Republic, Slivovice, for the first time! It was so nice! The alcohol content was really high, and it did burn a little, but the taste and texture was so smooth! I'm certainly going to try more if I ever have the chance to visit the country! 

No comments:

Post a Comment