Monday 23 June 2014

Day 130 -- Last Trip to Taipei

Disclaimer: This did not happen in a single day but I'm just going to squeeze in the events into one post because it's going to make life easier.

My first stop was Ximending after settling in Lamb Tour House. I wanted to spend some time at Shihlin initially but I reached the hostel too late to explore 2 places in one night, so I decided to go to Ximending instead. I was practically there just to eat all the good food, things I didn't get to eat in my previous trips to Taipei or food that I missed so much. So if you read my previous post, you would be amazed at the amount I had on top of my dinner.. It was so so much! But so satisfying!

I visited the National Palace Museum the next day and the exhibitions were really nice! It's not common to see stuff that's dated in the 6th century and it really made me wonder how dedicated the craftsmen were to be able to create such delicate pieces. But I wasn't able to enjoy the trip much because my whole body was aching from the race! Thank God I was given free entry because I'm a student in Taiwan!

After visiting and getting some specialties of Taipei, it was time to head back to Kaohsiung. I'm glad that I managed to cover most of the places in Taipei this exchange, but I'm certainly coming back for more Taipei goodness~




No comments:

Post a Comment