Thursday 12 June 2014

Day 118 -- End of my first module!

It only seemed like last week I first arrived in Kaohsiung, not knowing my way around. And now, it's almost the end of exchange, and I'm even done with my first module here in NSYSU! I managed to take a picture with the lecturer but my phone's camera went cranky after the picture was taken and the file was corrupted -.- Even now, my camera can't work properly...

Because of this module, I'm introduced to festivals and culture unique to Taiwan and even got a chance to cover one of such events in our end-term report! (Though the process was somewhat grueling as well :p) Also, there was so much about the Chinese culture that I was exposed to in this module that I kind of doubt the authenticity of my ethnicity -- whether I am Chinese enough to be considered a Chinese. 

No matter what, I'm glad I am officially down with 1 module! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment