Thursday 12 June 2014

Day 116 -- It's Taipei (again)

Went to Taipei again because we thought Neiwan was too much of a repetition of old streets for their 1-week trip.

Our first stop on the rainy day was C.K.S memorial hall, which I got confused with the S.Y.S memorial hall... Yup, so in the end we explored a new place which none of us went before! There wasn't much to see other than the exhibition about Chiang's presidency in the early days of Taiwan, which I really enjoyed!

After that we had 麻辣火锅 or spicy hotpot which my cousin sourced online before the trip. Unfortunately, the original store was replaced by another vendor selling the the same stuff. It's called Dancing Spicy I think, the food was rather fresh, nothing really noteworthy about it. But I must say that the service provided was great!

Our last stop for the day was wufenpu and Raohe night market! I was so stuffed when we returned from Raohe and not to mentioned we also took away food back to our hotel as well!

I'm glad that every time I'm back in Taipei there are always new things to be discovered. Talking about this, I'll be back again before I return to Singapore :p






No comments:

Post a Comment