Thursday 24 April 2014

Day 71 -- Mugging day

Spent the whole day (literally!) studying for my 2 papers tomorrow and I'm not sure if it's because I haven't really started studying, it seems like a whole torrent of information that's engulfing upon me. No joke. When I looked at the notes, it felt as though I'd read them somewhere, but then when I reviewed it again, they looked alien to me.

I can't even remember when was the last time I studied so hard for, erm Mid terms? This is really unheard of from me I think. But this only shows that I got to buck up in order to ensure I can get all my credits transferred back in NTU #sadlifedoesn'tendhere

And I do think I'm getting less and less resilient to stress. Looking at the amount  of snacks I had just now and the urge to club right after all these papers are strong evidence I need to build up on my stress management. It seems like the stress-resilient Vivience wasn't brought along in this trip.

Back to my notes again.. And hopefully I can sleep by 3~

No comments:

Post a Comment