Tuesday 8 April 2014

Day 55 -- Splitting into groups

Seems like today is the day for me to know my groups for the only 2 international activities I have in NSYSU.

Firstly, I am supposed to know what are my groups for the coming 3 presentations for my cross cultural leadership module. Yes, 3 presentations in 1.5 months. This is a little crazy but I am not complaining, because my lecturer always did her best to deliver each lesson!

Also, we finally received our groupings for dragonboat. I am placed into the international team. It's exciting because I'm alone in the team with team mates of different nationalities. But sadly, I can't be in the same team with the girls. Out instructor 'gladly' split the 3 of us into different categories. Time to meet new people, so YAY :)

(Sidenote)
I was just updating my scheduler and I can see myself being on tremendous stress because mid terms are approaching in 2 weeks and I am not prepared for them at all! Time to start studying and stop thinking about having fun :(

For now, I got to study for my mini test.. There goes my sleep tonight again...

No comments:

Post a Comment