Saturday 5 April 2014

Day 52 -- Kenting Spring Wave Music Festival!

I have just so much to tell you guys about this music festival! It's my first ever outdoot music concert and I'm totally in love with the concept! There'll be more to come, I'm definite about it :)
The artistes today were MonkeyPilot (?), 陈珊妮, Hebe, MC Hotdog and S.H.E! Other than the first band which I have completely no idea who they were, the performances by the rest of the artistes were superb! And of course nothing will go wrong with S.H.E ending the concert with a bang (cliche.. I know but it's really that case!!)!
I had so much fun just singing along with them, moving to the catchy groove of their music, and simply just immersing myself in good music and great company, which means the few of the DOC people :))
Tomorrow's another day of exploring Kenting and I just hope that the weather wouldn't be as gloomy as today amd that I can get some sun for tanning!! And of course for the famous 落山风 won't be as strong!
Alright, some pictures before I sleep!
Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment