Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 63 -- What a splashing good training!

So, today is the first pool training I have with the girls team for the Tainan competition in the pool and it was a great one! I started training really tired and seriously speaking, I would have very much skipped the session if not for having pushed myself further. But I'm so glad I'm teamed with a bunch of fun and really awesome girls!

Got to mix around and talk to different people of different nationalities all in NSYSU for different purposes. Some are here for exchange, some for masters and some are just here to study Chinese. How cool! 

Back to the training, it was tough, but like the title mentioned, I really had a SPLASHING good time today at the pool!

Can't wait for more to come, but first let me rest my sore arms.

Anyway, if you are free, do support my friend's video here! It's a parody on #SELFIE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment