Monday 21 April 2014

Day 68 -- I'm done with my dream board!

Spent the bulk of the day trying to finish organising my portfolio and dreamboard for tomorrow's submission. And this made me realise how  fast time had actually passed. It doesn't seem long before when we were given this assignment and tomorrow it's going to be due. Well, this also mean that I am soon approaching the mid point of my exchange here in Taiwan. Soon enough I'll be counting down to my return back to Singapore, that sunny island~

Despite it being my mid terms week, I'm still chilling and spending so much time on unproductive things instead of studying for the coming papers. Seems like i chillax a tad too serious. Well, I can only redeem myself by doing a little mugging now. Hopefully it helps!


Dream board <3

No comments:

Post a Comment