Sunday 27 April 2014

Day 74 -- An efficient day!

Went to 新倔江 again this afternoon with Miyuki, Adeline and Alejandra (girls whom i met in dragon boat) to source for our dragon boat tee! And within 2 hours, we managed to get the designs and the quotations done. Now it's just to place the orders and we are almost done! As usual, we walked around the shopping district after getting our things done. Wanted to get myself a formal blazer and saw some really nice ones, but they're either too casual or too expensive. Guess I will have to go again soon, because I need them for the PILOT Global conference I'm attending this coming Friday. (It's so fast I don't even know what to do now :O)

And I came back to dorm with my electricity bill pasted on the door of my room -.- SGD 10 is gone for 1.5 months of EXTRA UNITS of electricity used. Now I really wonder what was the limit given to us, given the fact that I only on the air-conditioning when I sleep -.- And the woes of no roomie = I got to foot the bill ALL BY MYSELF~

No comments:

Post a Comment