Monday 14 April 2014

Day 62 -- It's the start of revision week for the mid terms!

Yup, the title shows it all~ The coming 2 weeks are going to be really busy because of all the mid terms quizzes that are coming up! But i believe I can do this because honestly speaking I have only 3 quizzes which is much lesser as compared to what I'd dealt with back in Singapore. So as long as I start early, I should be able to do them (fingers crossed)!

Anyway, had our training earlier on and our instructor told us a bad news. The dragonboat competition in Kaohsiung has been called off due to a lack of funding. Now we can only pin our hopes to the one in Tainan and hopefully we can get to compete in it! Please pray for us too! Or else the trainings for the past 1.5 months will be in vain!

No comments:

Post a Comment