Saturday 26 April 2014

Day 73

Had the facilitator training for the PILOT GLOBAL conference in the evening then dinner at some random noodle shop at Yan Cheng Pu with Miyuki. We agree that we somehow always stumble across nice, random eateries along the way. Yesterday was just one of the many times this happened! We then had shaved ice and one of the ingredients was RAW egg! Yes, it's something new, so both of us decided to give it a try and it was good! And for the first time in my life, I tried 'frying' an egg in ice, or rather it is more accurate to say 'freezing'. looking at the runny yoke solidify right in our eyes is just, fascinating. Then again, I believed I'm just being suaku because there are still so many things I didn't see before! 

Ok, so we walked to 新倔江, did a little shopping and chilled at xizi bay. Our conclusion: we love our exchange, but KS can get really boring after a while :(

No comments:

Post a Comment