Tuesday 22 April 2014

Day 70 -- First mid terms

Just had my first mid terms paper in NSYSU today! Stayed up late last night to study for it and went to take it in a half-asleep mode. But thank God nothing unexpected was tested and I managed to complete it without much difficulties. But seriously, we were given ~2.5 hours to complete what is considered a relatively straight forward paper. It's either that the paper was deemed too hard or the lecturer just want to give us a mid term break after our paper as well. Oh well, I don't care, because what mattered the most was the extra time I had for completing the paper early!

So I have another 2 more to go on Thursday and I am done with the mid terms in NSYSU. Come to think of it, I really don't have much time for the next 2 papers, so I better buck up and start studying now!

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment