Monday 31 March 2014

Day 47 & 48 -- Greetings from Nantou

Hello! I'm posting this from Nantou! Had so much to update you all about my trip here.
Including our failed trip to the paper dome because we were too late, missing the last bus back to Puli and having to call for a cab with the help of a helpful family mart staff, going for a really late dinner and walking back to the guesthouse with 70% chance of getting lost.
And we went to the sun moon lake today but the weather wasn't on our side. We spent so much time eating and shopping along the streets that we only had 1 hour to spend at the 九族文化村! But that was the craziest 1 hr we had! We took the cable car to have an aerial view of it then went on to the amusement park, where the craze started. Within 15 mins we took a roller coaster ride and a splash ride and rushing back for the last cable car ride! Please pardon my weak vocabulary for I can find no words to describe how I felt just now, seriously!
We then went to the famous 18c chocolate factory whwn we're back in Puli. Well, the chocolates are nice, a little pricey and may be a bit over rated in my opinion :p
And all these are only made possible because I'm travelling with a bunch of exciting and awesome friends!
Here's a collage of us with one of the teddy bears in our cable car rides (they are promoting some teddy bear exhibition I think)
Till the next post, ciao!
P.s. I'll try to update every day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment