Monday 17 March 2014

Day 33 -- 去六合当一夜傻傻(被骗)的游客

Went to Liuhe night market tonight with Minyu because I wanted to get some local goodies. I believed I got conned into buying expensive stuff, but oh wells, this only happens once in a while.

Unlike the previous trip there, we knew what we want, so the trip was a rather swift one! Which means, we had more time to explore the food there! After spending a month here, I finally got to try the Taiwanese meat ball or 肉圆 as they called it! I'm a sucker for anything that's sticky and chewy, so this had just made it to the top 10 must try local food!


I also got myself smelly tofu fries! It's so smelliciously awesome! Now I understand what some people meant by the smellier the tofu, the better it is! I can totally relate to that! Smelly tofu's place in my heart is uncontested! LOL.


Then we went to walk around Nanhua Night Market (although it doesn't feel like one at all!) to look at the cheap and really pretty shoes available there! They are all so pretty that I can't help but to want to bag them all!

Tonight ended with an impromptu gathering outside Fam Mart and I'm glad to know new people, a Malaysian and an Italian to be exact. They are so friendly and easy to talk to! I do hope we can meet up again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment