Wednesday 5 March 2014

Day 21 -- Pictures of Taipei Trip (Part 1)

I got a shock when I was transferring the pictures from my camera last night. A whopping 300++ pictures for just 3 days! Thus I decided to post the pictures in 2 different posts (hopefully it'll be enough).

Day 1 -- Arrival @ Taipei, S.Y.S Memorial Hall, 101, Ximending, Shihlin Night Market
 The first thing we see upon stepping out of Taipei Main Station
 Statue of Dr. Sun


 Some of the exhibits in S.Y.S Memorial Hall

 Taipei 101 from S.Y.S Memorial Park



 Ximending!

 The original 阿宗面线 in Ximending!
 Huge sausages spotted in Shihlin Night Market

Day 2 -- Jiu Fen, Wu Fen Pu, Raohe Night Market
 First experience with 台铁!


 On our way to Jiu Fen!!




 I don't think this cinema is still in use, but I love the interior!








 Raohe Night market that's filled with so many good food!

Well, that's all for now! I'll try to finish editing the pictures for Day 3 soon and post them ASAP! Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment