Tuesday 4 February 2014

Prelude -- 7 days before flying

I'm finally home sweet home from spending my Chinese New Year in Malaysia. And the first thing I checked was my NTU email for any updates for the collection of the official letter from NTU. To my disappointment, there is NONE! It's been 6 WORKING days since the department in charge notified me about the notification and I haven't gotten anything yet.

(I can't help but to include this meme for the kind of service the school is providing)

Guess I have to make another trip back to NTU just to ask for the certification. If they want me to wait at home again I'm going to FLARE, seriously. 

Ok, it's Chinese Ney Year, and I shouldn't be so worked up or angry (this kind of negative vibes will follow me through the year, they say). Oh well, I should stop my post now and get ready to head down to Pulau NTU (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment