Friday 14 February 2014

Day 2 -- Exploring 西子湾 and 六合夜市

We started the day a little late today because all of us were busy settling our course registration in the morning. But I still managed to capture some parts of the school!





To cut the long story short, we went for lunch not knowing where to go next. Or rather, we didn't even knew where we could settle our lunch at. So we decided to walk around randomly and came across this shop that still had lunch available.

And I got this 狮子头排骨饭 which is really filled with 妈妈的味道! It's simple fare but it's so filled with a mother's love for her children. According to the lady boss, her daily menu is set in such a way that it corresponds to the menu that she would prepare for her children when they were younger. Now that they are all grown, she's still continuing this practice so every customer will get to try different stuff everyday. Interesting eh. After lunch, we asked her where could the 4 of us go since we haven't planned anything for the day and she told us immediately that we can visit the Xizi Bay and the famous Liuhe Night market, which we went afterwards)
Here's a picture with the cute lady boss before we set off to Xizi Bay :)

After which, we walked to Xizi Bay and trust me, I didn't regret going to that place! It's so beautiful! The sea, the place, it's just scenic. 





I'm so blessed to have such a nice place to go which is so near to my school!

After exploring Xizi Bay, we went to Liuhe Night Market, which is coincidentally at the Farmosa Boulevard station where the famous Dome of Light is situated. I must say I love the whole art piece and the story behind it. It's gorgeous! 


Liuhe Night Market is much smaller than what I expected it to be. But I'm so happy to eat my smelly toufu and the papaya milk was so good! For someone who doesn't eat papaya, you know how nice it is! And the last dish for the day was the oyster omelette which has really fresh oysters!





So here's day 2 for you! :D I'm so tired now, I should climb to my bed and sleep. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment