Friday 21 February 2014

Day 10 -- 盐埕浦之行

Had an insightful trip to the Museum of History this afternoon with YY! Learnt so much about the infamous 228 incident, as well as the White Terror (which I didn't know previously). I always thought visiting museums should be done alone because not everyone will interested in the exhibitions. But today's trip with YY taught me otherwise! We had so much fun going through each gallery, and getting to know more about Kaohsiung's history. Well, the exhibitions are too much an emotional burden to recount, so I shall just post some pictures we took in the museum, so you'll have a glimpse of what was displayed.










After which, we took a walk along the Love River and we were blessed with really awesome weather! Along the way, we stopped over at the Kaohsiung Film Archive, where they have some displays on films that have their scenes taken in Kaohsiung!







Well, this pretty much sums up my afternoon at 盐埕浦. Now it's back to reality as I struggle with the cold and my readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment