Sunday 9 February 2014

Prelude -- 2 days before departure

Attended my last CG at the HQ today. We're given time for some quiet time and for the first time in many months, I'd heard God spoke so clearly to me. 5 months to realign my mindset, my thoughts. 5 months for me to read the Word, to study it like never before. Time to rediscover the childlike faith I once had; Time for me to learn to be humble.

Then went to Elton's place for dinner with the PJ guys. This is a rather impromptu meetup but I'm glad most of us made it tonight :) But there aren't any pictures because we're FAMISHED when the food come that we just focused on eating and all other nonsense but taking pictures.

2 more days before I'm leaving for Taiwan. And I'm already starting to think I'm so going to miss Singapore. Is this some pre-trip anxiety?

No comments:

Post a Comment