Thursday 3 July 2014

Day 138 -- Delayed flight, advanced landing

The title sums up the entry pretty much. The boarding was delayed for half an hour, but when we reached Singapore in the morning, we were 30 minutes earlier than the scheduled timing -.-

The first thing I did after clearing the immigration was to get to Changi Airport T3 for Ya Kun Kaya Toast set A! The breakfast set that I was craving for the past 3 months! (And I am not exaggerating) I really missed the flavours of the toast and also ordering my coffee in the Singaporean style, eg. Kopi gao peng siew dai. True blue Singaporean will know what this whole stretch of weird wordings meant :p

Then it was truly home sweet home, but when I first got on the cab, I almost wanted to say 中山大学, and it took me a while to recall the street I lived in. No matter what, I'm still happy that I'm home, and I'll continue to post in this space, especially some reviews and whats not. Stay tuned :D

Lastly, thank you for accompanying me on this memorable, once-in-a-lifetime journey with me :)
P.S. pictures for the past few days will be up soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment